From Delaware /Washington DC Area
- Take 95 north to Exit 20 Columbus Boulevard then come down the ramp to the traffic light and turn left onto Columbus Boulevard.
- Continue on Columbus Boulevard to the second traffic light which is Christian Street.
- Turn left onto Christian and continue to 9th street.
- Turn right onto 9th Street and go two blocks to Fitzwater Street and turn left.
- Continue one block to 10th street and turn left to the middle of the block to 752 South 10th Street.
From New York and Northern New Jersey
- Take New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 4.
- Take route 73 north to route 38 west. (Be careful, exits are very close to each other)
- Go straight on 38 west to route 30 to Ben Franklin Bridge.
- After crossing bridge follow signs to Center City route 676, Vine Street Expressway.
- Exit at 8th Street south and come down 8th Street to Lombard Street and turn right.
- Take Lombard Street west to 10th Street and turn left.
- Come south on 10th street three and one half blocks to 752 South 10th Street.
From Harrisburg and Points West
- Take PA Turnpike to Exit 24 (Valley Forge)
- Take 76 toward center city Philadelphia and continue to the South Street #346A exit which is a left exit.
- Turn left onto South Street and go east to 10thStreet.
- Turn right onto 10th Street and go two and one half blocks to 752 South 10th Street.